แนะนำ PAGE ใหม่จาก PAREMA,WITH LOVE. พาเรื่องราวดีๆมาเเชร์กันให้ชมบ่อยๆค้า (ENG VER.)

5 3

This is an introduction post to my facebook page: Parema, With Love. na ka

Like many challenges in life, there are things that held me back all these years.. = Fear, Insecurity and Laziness. But this has been long overdue, we all are going to have to start somewhere.

To introduce myself, I’m Parema Vasudhara, a 25 years old Sagittarius (Capricorn cusp) I mentioned this because I'm very intrigued by astrology and all things cosmic. Although I prefer to think of myself as a Sagittarius.

My nickname’s Pam, but people really do get creative with my first name such as Pareeeems, pureems, puree and etc. So take a pick!

So WHY I want to start a blog in the first place?

The first time I thought about blogging slash fell in love with the idea of blogging was about 5-6 years ago when i discovered Jane Aldridge’s Sea of Shoes - I was in awe with her posts, find her taste impeccable and very unique; to match vintage pieces clothing with haute footwear. I swooned over her fashion sets for weeks and kept gushing to my dad how this girl inspired me so much.

I believe she was one of the firsts bloggers to start out - and looking back right now she still stands out from the crowd to me. Her authenticity and differences from today’s blogs still remains; I love that!Secondly I think I’ve always been fond of writing and in some way, journalism. I found myself interested in journalism when I was interning at Elle Fashion Magazine Thailand with its very own Feature Editor or one of my first mentor and great sister of mine - she would take me to interviews for new collection shoots or to Designers’ headquarters/ houses to do a story. And she would ask them these questions about their inspiration for their new collections/projects and when seeing them talk about how it all came together, drew the idea from very different places and make them work for the maximum effect - so fascinating to me, its how you get to see the true passion of people and how they think.

And surely that’s how I realised I’m mostly interested in writing about people - how they are, who they are and why. Their aspects of life, love, interests and dreams - whats really behind all that façade.

For this part, you lovely readers can expect series of interviews of people; be it couples and/or interesting and inspiring individuals I’m lucky enough to come across in this lifetime.Lastly, you’ll see posts features on Lifestyle, for example the Fashion posts: favorite outfits, designers, shows and also weddings!

And more of first handed experience posts like favorite products or product reviews, and for my love of FOOD and TRAVEL; all the scrumptious places I’d like to share for food lovers and for wanderlusts, places that I've traveled to and loved.To Sum Up - This blog Parema, with love. (site in the future) is a little bit about me as person; what I love, finds fascinating, people I find inspiring and most of all what makes me happy or sad which you can expect a lot of (sometimes) random topics that pops up, there maybe some RANTS ( I am a sucker for quotes so you'll be seeing those a lot )So you can expect: Interesting Interviews, Love and life perspectives , Fashion, Weddings, Products reviews, Restaurants and recipes tips.

Lets just say it will be surrounded with all things pretty!*** Disclaimer :

Many of them I really do write from own experiences I‘ve gone through in my life or someone close to me did but every readers should stay neutral when reading that this is not how its always supposed to be or this is what you’re supposed to think or even wear or do. It will mostly be from my point of views.Hope you guys enjoy :) Please like and comment if you want, Thank you. 

ParemaWithLove

ParemaWithLove

FULL PROFILE